Nutritionist Kerstin Joandi (MSc, SENr Grad) specializes in health and sports nutrition. She graduated from the University of Copenhagen with a degree in nutrition sciences and was the first Estonian to recieve the International Olympic Committee’s “IOC Diploma in Sports Nutrition”. Kerstin is also a member of the International Sport and Exercise Nutrition Register.
The sports nutritionists service consists of the following meetings (you don’t have to take all of the meetings below but you have to start with a consultation):
1. CONSULTATION (price 40 € / 35 € for young people, duration up to 60 minutes), which includes:
– anthropometric measurements and body composition test
– analysis of eating habits and physical activity
– evidence-based and practical recommendations
– blood tests (blood tests are not included in the price)
– instructions for keeping a nutrition diary
2. ADDITIONAL APPOINTMENT (price 35 € / 30 € for young people, duration up to 60 minutes), which includes:
– nutrition diary analysis
– planning a sample-menu for a day
– monitoring progress
– repetition of anthropometric measurements, body composition test and blood tests to assess progress, if necessary (blood tests are not included in the price)
3. SAMPLE MENU (price 45 € / 40 € for young people), which includes:
– Creating a personal sample menu for seven days
NB! The service is not medically oriented and does not offer nutrition advice related to diseases!